Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Okay...here we go.

Well, I finally did it. It didn't even really hurt that much...I set up a blog. I had tossed the idea around for a while, but never got around to it, so here goes. I was never very good at keeping a daily journal or anything like that...days, weeks, sometimes months would pass without me writing in it. I have really enjoyed reading some of the blogs that a few friends keep and thought now is as good a time as any. I spent about 15 minutes trying to come up with a name that suits me and was a little zany, funny, kooky, whatever you want to call it - but couldn't. Hence the title "Insert Something Clever Here" came about. Maybe I'll wake up at 2 a.m. and have a wonderful idea for a title. If so, I guess I'll do post or blog #2. Or maybe you'll hear from me again in a week. Who knows!

No comments: