Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Goooood Morningggggg!

Today I will not let my crabby, uninspired, angry students get the best of me. I will try to lift their spirits and remember that even if they pretend to not appreciate my efforts...deep down inside they love it that I care.

I will also let go of the fact that I didn't get picked for the DSAG's CT. The fact that I was not chosen does not define me as a scrapper and I need to stop thinking that way. The initial sting of rejection has passed, and thanks to Kara introducing me to the forums at Digi-Talk Shop, I realize that there are tons of CT Calls out there - which I am busy sifting through and applying for! :) I think because I started digi-scrapping with a site that keeps itself a bit closed off from the rest of the digi-scrapping world, I had no idea that all of this amazing designers and sites were out there! But, now....I have seen the light! LOL! Between Digital Scrapbook Artisan Guild, Sweet Shoppe Designs, and Digi-Shop, I have found several new and AWESOME designers! I am in love with Sweet Shoppe Designs....the kits and challenges there are making me more excited about scrapping than I have been in a long time.

I am going to make today a good day - even if it kills me! LOL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean. when i started scrapbooking i was living within the bubble of one site. Once i opened up, and then DST opened this big whole scrapping world opened. Lots of opportunities out there!