Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Okay, back again!

I just had to write this down before I forgot. Tonight, while we were making dinner, Lily was so funny! Lately she has been all about helping with making dinner, setting the table, etc. It is so fun! Anyway, there were no more food prep tasks that she could help with and she was getting antsy, so I decided that the two of us would make place mats (place maps in her vocab) for all 3 of us. It was a BLAST! She was so into it - she wrote our names on all of the place mats and drew pictures. She dropped a marker on the carpet and didn't tell me about it...and when I found it, I told her she HAD to tell us if a marker falls. Her response was, "That's the truth, Mama!" I almost died laughing! I don't know where she gets some of this stuff. Ah, the joys of having a 2 1/2 year old. I can't imagine a better way to spend the evening. I am so blessed!

No comments: