Monday, February 26, 2007

blah

Well, I am trying really hard to not let myself be disappointed and discouraged, but so far it isn't working very well. I was not chosen as a member of the Inaugural Creative Team at DSAG. Oh well...life will go on, I realize, but that doesn't make the initial sting any better. I have gone through other CT Calls and not been chosen, but I really put all of my creativity and energy into the layouts for this one....and it just wasn't good enough. So...time to reevaluate, I guess. I need to figure out what is wrong with my style or techniques so that I can get better. I think the worst part is that I honestly thought I had a good chance to pick chosen this time - but that is all part of competition, I guess. I wish the best of luck to the new CT.

No comments: