Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hello again...

So, fine. All of those people who said it couldn't be done were right. Keeping up daily or even every other day with my blog is next to impossible. I admit it - but at least I tried! Anyway...I'm back from a short hiatus. My mother-in-law visited last weekend - we had so much fun and she really enjoyed her trip! Plus, ISAT was going on during these last two weeks, but it is officially over and my kids handled it well considering the fact that most were taking tests at least 2 grade levels above what they are capable of. I only had a few students crying...I cried a few times, but nothing major.

Our car is back, but we now are longing for a Sonata after driving a rental while Barbara (Shan's mom) was visiting. Oh my goodness how I loved driving a new(er) car! We have resolved to work our fannies off in order to be able to afford a new(er) car in the not-so-distant future.

On other topics....I have been invited to a few different creative teams in the last few days. I am really excited about it - plus I'm a guest for a few people in April and May as well. Darcy Baldwin (font designer) has awarded me a month guest spot in April and since I am addicted to fonts, this pleases me more than you'll ever know! :)

I had a really good PartyLite show last night - I made $115 and the hostess ended up with about $400 of product for only $120. She was excited...and I was excited to make some money and help her get free stuff in the process! :) Now I just need to sell $40 more this month in order to qualify. I hope I can do it. If nothing else, I'll just order a few things I need for my shows and tack it on to the show from last night.

Shannon is excited about a possible opportunity and is waiting to find out more about it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments: