Friday, March 9, 2007

It's Fridayyyyyyyyy!

Ok, so I made it through this week without many bumps in the road. I got my car back FINALLY!!! We didn't have to sell our souls to pay for it...and it seems to be running fine so far. We are taking it back in for a "check-up" at 50 miles, so that makes me think that the place really cares about whether or not we got a decent engine and they did decent work.

My kids have been *eh* this week. Not nearly as bad as last, but I've seen better days. LOL! ISAT starts on Monday, so they are all freaking a little. I finished making the testing schedules, got all of my proctors set up with rooms and times, and now I just have to watch my kids attempt a standardized test that is, in some of their cases, 3 grade levels above where they are capable of at this point. A good time will surely be had by all! HA! Thanks, again to our fearless leader for that one!

Lily is staying the night with Mimi & Papa tonight and Shannon is going to help me in my classroom. I am so tired of my desk being the dumping ground for everyone's stuff as soon as they come in the door, so I'm gonna do a little spring cleaning/rearranging tonight and tomorrow. Also, I have to get all kinds of stuff ready to keep the little dears busy while the other students are testing. Since they all have to be tested 1-on-1, it is hard for me to actually teach on those days (at least in the morning).

My scrapping is coming along nicely. I feel like I've grown a lot since "spreading my wings" (as Kara says) from my first "home" and discovering all of these new designers and sites. I am waiting to hear about a few CT Calls I applied for, so that is always exciting! If Teresa Ferguson picks me for her template team I will probably pee my pants! LOL! And I'm only about 68% joking on that one! I made a layout for Kara this week in memory of Joey. I am so happy with the way it turned out - and so was she! It was a lot of fun to create something so special for my scrappin' buddy!!! :) I am going to try to post it on here...we'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

Mommy Spice said...

It went beautifully! I love the layout! Now where the heck are you???