Saturday, March 10, 2007

SSD From Our Blog to Yours - 3 Questions

1. If you could witness one supernatural event–whether you believe in the supernatural or not–what would it be? Why?
I am a Christian, but since Kara (MommySpice)considers me a heathan, I'll opt for a heathen-type answer! LOL! I would LOVE to be able to witness a paranormal event like they do on Ghost Hunters. At the same time, I am too scared to think what I'd do if it really did happen. I have had a few minor experiences when I was in high school and college, but nothing really personal.

2. What is your earliest memory? Why do you think you have remembered that particular event or thing?
I am struggling with this one, because I don't know how to tell which came first. I do remember a lot of things about preschool...getting a staple stuck under my thumb nail after I was told not to play with the staple, playing dress up in the "treehouse" with some kids from my neighborhood, and being really sad when my friend katie moved away. I also have a strange "memory" that was sparked by a photo of me with my dad. I didn't remember it until I saw the photo and then I could remember looking back at him and seeing him standing right where he is in the photo. Did that make sense? I probably remember a lot about preschool because it was my first "out on my own" type experience with friends and teachers. I loved school, so I'm sure that had something to do with it. It bothers me that Shannon has one memory from when he was in diapers and I can't remember anything that early...I think I'm jealous or something LOL!

3. Pick a friend or acquaintance with whom you think you would like to start a new business venture. What business?
Well, I'm sure a lot of us are going to say the same thing on this one. I would LOVE to start a "scrapper-for-hire" or some sort of scrapping business. I think I would LOVE the chance to get paid for doing something I have become so passionate about. I would LOVE to own a scrapping store where people could come and take classes, work on computers for digital scrapping, teach classes, etc... Maybe someday. Obviously Kara and I would rock out together as business partners, but we probably wouldn't get anything done...LOL. My friend Angie B. and I have talked about starting the same kind of busines....there are just always a few things holding us back - money, location, timing, money, and money. LOL!

1 comment:

Mommy Spice said...

Okay now....you can't go saying things like "we'd never get anything done" or NO ONE will let us be on a CT together!!!! ;) Idea stealer! ;) ;)