Friday, April 6, 2007

Lily's latest funnies

The other night while on the way home from my aunt's house:
Me: Lily, tomorrow we're going to a shower with Mimi! Are you excited to go to a party?
Lily: Yes, but I will need my purple party dress from Mimi's house. She found it for me and I will want it tomorrow. Will Papa be there?
Me: Well, we'll have to call her tomorrow and let her know that you want to wear it. Papa and Daddy aren't going to the party because it is a shower just for girls.
Lily: Mom, we can't have a party in our shower.
Me: No, Lily, the party is called a shower.
Lily: No, the shower is called a shower, and we can NOT have a party there.

TOO CUTE!!!



Two nights ago while we were all having a "sleep-over" in Lily's room (Lily in her bed, Shan and me on the air matress...lol!), Lily brought up something that had happened like 3 weeks ago.
Me: Wow...you have such a great memory, Lily!
Lily: You mean the one downstairs in the closet? (referring to the game Memory)
Me: Nooo...the memory in your head...in your brain.
Lily: What!? (in her own special, shocked and amazed way of saying it...lol)
Shannon: Yeah, the memory that you have in your brain.
Lily: Can I see it?
Me: No, you can't see it because it is inside your head.
Shannon: Behind your eyes...you can't ever see your brain.
Lily: Well, I have idea! How 'bout if we get a shovel and scoop it out and yook (look) at it...that would be nice.

There are so many more - I HAVE to get better about keeping track of them...she is just getting to be WAY too funny!

1 comment:

Mommy Spice said...

I don't know...I sometimes have parties in my shower...oh wait...you don't want to know that. *lol*