Thursday, April 19, 2007

wasn't friday the 13th last week?

ok so for the sake of blogging semi-regularly here is my blog today.
i got hit by a car today while walking in a parking lot. the guy just backed right into me and then drove away while i stood there yelling, "are you freaking kidding me?" did i get the plates? nope. but the police seemed to think they knew who it was by the description - which assures me that he was a real stand-up citizen...haha. anyway, after all of the VT tragedy this week...it is just some more icing on the cake to have this happen at our house. i am also well aware of the fact that no one actually reads my blogs (except kara and she has usually already heard the stories i put in here...lol! thanks for reading though kara - you rock!) so i am going to vent a little. shannon is having a hard time with the events that took place at his alma mater (sp?). of course i understand that...but i think he is wallowing a bit deeper than is healthy. i mean, hello...i got hit by a car and he hasn't even asked me more than, "are you ok?" not whether or not they found the guy, not to hear the run-down of events....nothing. maybe i'm being selfish...maybe i'm just exhausted. who knows. either way it is really bothering me.

i am still praying for the families involved with the terrible events on monday at VT (and will continue to do so). i can't imagine what they are going through and my heart goes out to them.

hopefully once this week and weekend are over i will get some scrapping time. i have most of my iep meeitings tomorrow and a few next week. woo hoo. i'm off to finish up some iep stuff and try to get some sleep.

No comments: