Saturday, March 15, 2008

Soooo, I made QPs with Vicki's Rock On kit and they are on sale for the birthday sale!! (And people are actually buying them...LOL!) My first try at making QPs!! We've packaged them as 2-pagers, but I made them so they'd stand alone as 1-pagers, too! During the sale, you can grab each 2 page set for only $1.40!!!!!!! I linked each image for you! I hope you like them - I'm pretty darn proud, to tell you the truth!!!



Don't forget about my little contest I posted here on March 12 - just a few more purchases and we'll have a winner! :) Good luck! Have a wonderful weekend!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are too cute - I have to learn how to digi scrap... You are amazing and I have not idea how you do it!!!!!!

Azrood said...

You did a fantastic job with these! They're beautiful! :)

Web Designz by Kristi said...

THose are wonderful! I love the blog train because I get to see products and things I wouldn't normally see! Great QP's!

Kathy said...

These look great!!

Mary said...

You did a wonderful job on the QP's go girl! ;)

Anonymous said...

great job on these QPs!!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic quickpages!

Tiffani K said...

Gorgeous QP's! Gonna have to make sure I visit the store!

gabs-art said...

love, love, love them!

Maggie Lamarre said...

luv the qp.
Have fun!
Maggie

Angela said...

Your QPs are FAB! Great enabling, lol! DARN IT! I love QPs!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Blythe said...

Great job on the QP's! They look gorgeous!

I just camer on over here to say.. TAG you're it!!

http://purplebutterflydesigns.blogspot.com/2008/04/tag-im-it.html

:p love ya babe.