Wednesday, March 12, 2008

EDIT: We have a winner for the GC to Vicki's store! The winner has been notified! :) I'll come back and update when we hit the 10th purchase of the Lucky Duck Word Art! :)

I'm having a sale on my word art at Oscraps....plus you could win prizes!

My Rock On! Word Art is on sale for 30% off - and the 10th person to buy it (starting today) will get a $5.00 GC to Vicki Stegall's shoppe at Oscraps.

The Lucky Duck Word Art is on sale for 25% off and the 10th person to buy it (starting today) will get a $5.00 GC to Sweet Genevieve's shoppe at Oscraps.


It's really a great deal because for spending less than 2 bucks you could win a $5.00 GC! :) I am just trying to do my part to celebrate - Oscraps is 2!!! There are TONS of amazing sales there right now, and you'd be crazy not to check it out! I know I've spent plenty of money on some great bargains - I used the sale as an excuse to get things I'd been eyeing for a while!

Have a great day! :)

6 comments:

Tara (aka AbbysMomma) said...

LOVE both sets of word art!!!!

This Jersey Momma said...

I LOVE that word art!

Amy Eileen said...

That is a fantastic sale and such cute items!

jodie said...

Ok, so I think Nina left a comment here and I accidentally deleted her. OOPS!

All That Chit Chat said...

Your duckies look so fun. Really love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is a lovely site, love the sets. Bookmarked!