Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ok...I can't believe it, but it is true! I made something that is actually for sale at Oscraps! Vicki Stegall, owner/designer, has given me a chance to rock my word art skills - and someone (well a few someones) actually bought it! Yay! Here's what I made:


Yep...see my name there in red on the bottom!! WOOOOHOOOO!

I used some elements from Vicki's Rock On! {World Tour} Mega Kit (which really does ROCK, by the way)! Thanks again, Vicki! You ROCK! (Oh man, that pun is NEVAH getting old!)

7 comments:

Barb said...

Those are great! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blog train!

Congrats on having your name on something thst people can actually buy - how cool is that!

susan said...

Nice! Your word art is lovely and something my two teens would love. You rock!

Amanda said...

Great word art - Congrats!

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Congrats! Wow awesome for you.

20Birds said...

hey those are great... really, word-art has gotten so boring but you have done something new

Tezra Williams said...

COngratulations! Those are great!