Sunday, February 10, 2008

I have to record a few Lily-isms so that I don't forget them...and this has proved to be a good way of doing that.


Tonight she was singing, "Glue, glue...stick to the glue. Glue, glue...stick to the glue. Glue, glue...stick to the glue. Stick to the glue my dar-yin." When I pointed out that it was actually "Skip to My Lou" she said, "Well, mine makes perfect sense!" How can I argue with that?

She stayed the night with Mimi & Papa (my parents) on Friday night. She told me not to bother them and not to call them, so I didn't call before bed on Friday. Even though it just about killed me, I didn't do it. When I finally called on Saturday morning and asked to talk to her, she yells, "No!!!" to my mom and doesn't want to take the phone. Nice, right? She finally gets on the phone and says, "Mom, I thought I told you not to bother us. I want to be a-yone with Mimi & Papa!"

She is the Chief of the Polite Police now, and no one can get away with asking for something without saying please. When my dad told her to do something on Saturday, she said, "Papa, let's try it again and use nice words this time."

She is hilarious - and she keeps getting more and more hilarious with each passing day! I love it and I can't wait to hear what she is going to come up with next! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gotta love that kid!!!