Saturday, January 12, 2008

Well, well, well...look what the cat dragged in. Yep, I'm back. My friend, Laura, called me a quarterly blogger today...I think the name suits me. I have exciting news! Last night, I won a free copy of ACDSEE Photo Manager 10 from a chat at The Digi Chick! I have desperately needed it for a while, but just couldn't justify spending the money. I'm sure I'll realize that it would have been well worth the money, but hindsight is always 20/20, right?

So, I've decided to keep track of how long it takes me to get organized. Hahaha!! This should be good. So, this morning I got ACDSee installed, and started organizing my folders. If you think you might want to get ACDSee, you can do the folder organzing while you save your money up to buy it...if your scrapping files look like mine, I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to save the moola.

Anyway...I have started organizing. Based on suggestions from Kara and Laura (the other two members of the trifecta), I am making a folder for each designer and then folders for site collabs and new zip files. Phew. So, I'll let you know when that is done. :)

In other news...Lily is growing up so fast and continues to entertain and amaze us with everything she does. She started tumbling on Thursday, so that was a great first for us. I am not sure who was the most excited...Lily or me! I'll post pics at a later date...I have to get to organizing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I am so proud of you! I can't wait to see your new and improved LOs once your stash is all organized!! :)

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

how is the organizing going?
I've had ACDSee since August, and I'm still not organized. LOL But I AM making progress. :)
So much to do (like ADSR, LOL), so little time!